Bed & Breakfast
A warm welcome awaits you at Blue Willow Bed and Breakfast.
An old fashion B & B complete with a hearty breakfast
Your Hosts Maureen and Ian Mackay look forward to making your stay extra special
to make your stay memorable
About our B & B
* A Non-Smoking house.
*Rooms sanitized between guest.
*Only fully vaccinated guests welcome.
*One of the few B&Bs that offer choices for breakfast.
* Hair dryers.
* Free wireless internet connection.
* Complementary off-street parking.
* Complementary wine tasting coupons.
* Not suitable for small children or pets.
* Unfortunately, not wheelchair accessible.
* A cat live in the owners quarters.
* Cash and e-transfer only
Always available in the Dining Room
* Bar Fridge with complementary water.
* Keurig Coffee maker with assortment of coffee and
In the Lounge
* An assortment of games including Backgammon, Chess, Checkers, Cards and many more.
* Books are available, which you are very welcome to
borrow. (You can bring them back, if you think of it
the next time you visit us.)
Cozy Patio & Front Deck
* You could enjoy your breakfast on our cozy patio,
soak up a few rays in the afternoon or relax under
the stars after a busy day.
* Watch the world go by from our front deck.
* We are a short 10 minute walk to Queen Street, which is the Main Street in
Niagara-on-the-Lake featuring world class restaurants, pubs, a unique
shopping experience and the Shaw Festival Theatres.
* A scenic 20 minute drive to Niagara Falls along the Niagara Pkwy where
you will pass wineries, fruit stands and the breathtaking views of the
Niagara river and gorge.
* A short 15 minute drive to the Outlet Collection of Niagara Mall, where you
will find many top name stores with discounted prices.
* Only 35 minutes from the U.S. border.
The Shamrock Room
A bright comfortable room with a Queen bed.
Featuring finishing touches from the Emerald Isle and an ensuite with a shower.
$190.00 a night.(2 day Min. May-Sep)
Full breakfast included.
The Thistle Room
An elegant room tastefully decorated with a Scottish flair. Offering a Queen bed with a small sofa.
A private washroom with a shower is across the hall.
$190.00 a night.(2 day Min. May-Sep)
Full Breakfast included.
Guest Lounge & Dining Room
Guest can relax in the tranquility of our cozy lounge. Enjoy a good book or play a game of cards or backgammon,
while enjoying a glass of wine or a hot coffee
Blue Willow Dining Room
THINGS TO DO
A scrumptious breakfast awaits you in the morning served at 9:00 a.m. in our
Blue Willow dining room.
We offer choices for your breakfast, sure to please every taste.
All breakfasts include Homemade Irish soda bread, Fruit, Toast, Tea, Coffee, Juice
and then your main entree with vegetarian options.
Please let us know about any allergies or dietary restrictions when booking.
This world-famous wine region leads Ontario's wine industry with nearly 100 wineries surrounding the Niagara region. The beautiful natural scenery makes this Canada's number one town.
Each year millions of people from around the world travel here to experience our Town’s unique charm and historic sites, including Fort George and Brock’s Monument as well as period-restored heritage homes.
Niagara-on-the-Lake has long been a choice destination for theatre lovers. The Shaw Festival, which features of the works of Irish playwright George Bernard Shaw and his contemporaries, has been drawing thousands of visitors from all over the world for more than 50 years.
Things to See and Do
There are so many activities that are right at your doorstep.
* You will want to explore the Niagara River Recreation Trail, winding along the river bank and perfect for cycling or walking.
* Or if you want a little more excitement the Whirlpool Jet Boat Tour offers a high speed (and often wet) trip through the stonewalled canyon of the Niagara Gorge.
* A Helicopter ride gives you a birds eye view of Niagara Falls and surrounding area. It is an exciting and beautiful experience and your photos will be breathtaking
* The Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens has 99 acres of beautifully maintained gardens that include perennials, rhododendrons, azaleas, a formal parterre garden, herb and vegetable plantings, and our world-famous rose garden featuring over 2,400 roses.
* For winter lovers the Outdoor Ice Skating Rink at Fort George is the coolest place to be from December - March.
* At the Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf course you will be treated to some of the most scenic views in the area. The 9 hole course, runs along the shores of Lake Ontario and many holes are elevated just above the shore’s edge. You will also feel the history of the course as it is located on the grounds involved in the war of 1812.
The list of activities is endless
No matter how often you come back, there's always something new to try here.